NHS Global Distributors, Inc. has an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau
Warning: Don't be fooled by unethical companies, who advertise using "Prostate Miracle" as a search term, hide their true Identity, use fake reviews, fake lab tests or celebrity hosted infomercials to promote their imitation products. This website is the only source for the authentic Prostate Miracle® Advanced Formula, which has ALWAYS contained Pine derived Beta Sitosterol.
The Prostate: Its Function and Diseases
The prostate is a gland of the male reproductive system about the size and shape of a walnut. Located in front of the rectum, it wraps around the urethra (the tube that carries urine from the bladder out through the tip of the penis). The Prostate's main function is to produce fluid for semen, which transports sperm.
Chances are, if you are visiting this site . . .
You or someone you know is suffering from a prostate problem.
The most common symptoms include:
- difficulty initiating urination
- weak urinary stream
- frequent urination
- often with urgency
- often accompanied with incontinence
- waking several times at night to urinate
- sexual dysfunction and decreased libido
The most common conditions are:
- benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
- prostate cancer
BPH (benign prostatic hyperplasia aka benign prostatic hypertrophy) is a non-cancerous enlargement of the prostate, which often causes urinary dysfunction. As can be seen in the cross section image above, an enlarged prostate squeezes and narrows the section of the urethra, that runs through the prostate, resulting in restricted urinary flow, as well as other related symptoms.
BPH is the most common prostate disease and is more common among older men, because as a man ages, his body normally produces more of certain hormones. Starting at about age 40, levels of a hormone called prolactin begin increasing in men, which stimulates an increased production of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. This in turn increases the metabolism of testosterone, resulting in a lower blood level of testosterone as well as an increase in the metabolic byproduct DHT (di-hydro-testosterone). DHT is very unhealthy and has the undesirable effect of stimulating prostate cells into dividing and multiplying, which causes the prostate to enlarge.
More than 50 percent of men age 60, and 80 percent of men age 80, are estimated to suffer from BPH. It is important to note that BPH does not necessarily lead to cancer; however, a man can have BPH and cancer at the same time.
Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate. It is not contagious. Postatitis is a mysterious ailment and most urologists will admit that, though in some cases they do understand its cause, many times they do not. Prostatitis is sometimes caused by bacteria similar to those which cause other types of urinary infections. Some patients however, have no evidence of bacteria in their prostates yet are thought to carry microorganisms such as Chlamydia or Ureaplasma, which are harder to identify by standard culture techniques. Still other patients have no evidence of any microorganisms at all. This makes it very difficult to diagnose and treat. Many urologists will "blindly" prescribe antibiotics, which seldom work, It is important to note that prostatitis sometimes develops from untreated BPH.
Prostate cancer is a malignant tumor that most often begins in the outer part of the prostate. As the tumor grows, it may spread to the inner part of the prostate. Treatment options for prostate cancer include watchful waiting, hormonal therapy, radiation, brachytherapy and surgery.
Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) and Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) are two tests commonly used to detect men at higher risk of prostate cancer and other prostate diseases.
The DRE is performed by a physician, who inserts his finger up the rectum of the patient to manually feel the prostate. It is somewhat subjective and is not all that reliable in determining if a prostate is enlarged or not. It can however, be quite useful in detecting any suspicious prostate lesions, that could potentially be cancer.
The PSA is a blood test and is also quite limited as well. A high PSA can indicate a greater chance of developing prostate cancer. However, a high PSA does not necessarily mean cancer is present; many men with BPH also have elevated PSA levels.
To quote Richard Ablin Ph.D., the man who discovered the Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) molecule, "I never dreamed that my discovery four decades ago would lead to such a profit-driven public health disaster," and Thomas Stamey, M.D., an early proponent of PSA screening (published in the Journal of Urology in 2004), "The PSA era is over in the USA."
In light of these comments, one wonders with good cause, as to whether a man should even rely on the PSA test for prostate cancer screening anymore. After all, you can get a false positive, which would cause you needless worry and concern, or you can get a false negative, which would give you a false sense of relief. Both of these false conclusions are bad.
If you have a PSA test and find the number elevated, think before you take the next step. Retest, and have your doctor conduct a PCA3 and a 4K score (there are other exams such as a 3D-color Doppler Ultrasound), before jumping into the "sheep dip" of treatment protocols that the majority of men who are left impotent and incontinent, live to regret.
- Almost 30 million men suffer from benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).
- Odds are 2 to 1 you'll have prostate problems by the time you are 60.
- Each year over 400,000 men in the United States alone undergo prostate surgery; and over a billion dollars a year is spent on prostate treatment.
- Surgery often results in incontinence and impotence.
- Proscar, the leading pharmaceutical drug for treating prostate problems, is highly dangerous; and according to the U.S. Veteran's Administration is no more effective than sugar pills.
- Despite it's popularity, saw palmetto does not support prostate health, because it has a low concentration of beta sitosterol.
Prostate Miracle® Supports Prostate Health . . . WITH NO SIDE EFFECTS.
- Prostate Miracle® Advanced Formula combines the 4 most important natural nutrients for promoting prostate health (in the correct amounts to be supportive): 300 mg of Beta-Sitosterol with 7.5 mg of Zinc, 35 mcg of Selenium and 1000 iu's of Vitamin D3.
- Beta Sitosterol is THE most extensively studied prostate health supporting supplement.
- Prostate Miracle® Advanced Formula contains 3,000 times more beta sitoeterol than saw palmetto.
- Prostate Miracle® Advanced Formula contains GMO free, pine based, phytosterol complex (imported from Germany), which is 99% pure and contain NOT less than 70% beta sitosterol.
- Prostate Miracle® Advanced Formula is manufactured in the USA, in GMP Certified, FDA licensed and inspected facilities.
Prostate Miracle® Advanced Formula
60 capsules per bottle (30 day supply)
- Beta Sitosterol (300 mg/capsule)
- Zinc (7.5 mg/capsule)
- Selenium (35 mcg/capsule)
- Vitamin D3 (1,000 iu's/capsule)
1 capsule twice per day
- 1 bottle
- 2 bottles $25.95 each
- 3 bottles $22.95 each
Learn About Other Nature's Health Supply, Inc.® Products:
A Whole-Superfood supplement, combining an optimal blend of sea vegetables and Freshwater algae.read more
Supports healthy detoxification, healthy blood pressure, healthy cholesterol levels and prostate healthread more
An immune system support formula based on Beta Glutan, which is unsurpassed in it's ability to help support a healthy immune response.read more